GEM offers a full range of facility management, operations, and maintenance and infrastructure support services. We offer cost-effective solutions, comprehensive preventive maintenance, and tailored government facilities maintenance programs for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and other vital building systems, as well as roads, grounds and site maintenance services.
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural Facility Repairs
- Preventative, Routine, and Corrective Equipment Maintenance
- Emergency Response Services
- Road Construction, Paving, and Repair
- Grounds & Custodial Maintenance
- Repair/Replacement of Bridges, Culverts, and Fencing
- Facility Upgrades & Renovations
- Safeguards & Security
- Asset & Property Management
GEM has experience managing more than one million square feet of space across hundreds of buildings and more than a thousand pieces of equipment. We are able to utilize our federally-recommended maintenance software to support emergency, urgent and routine repairs for firm fixed price IDIQ or time & material based-contracts.