Since opening in 2018, GEM’s regional office in Amarillo has provided construction, demolition, and infrastructure services to support the Pantex Plant and other organizations throughout the Texas Panhandle.
Our regional office is equipped to provide a full range of construction services, both in a general contractor and subcontractor capacity, while working to high standards of quality and safety. We offer a variety of local resources, including in-house welding and HDPE fusion equipment and a regional office and shop located 10 minutes from the Pantex Plant, enabling us to readily perform a full range of construction services for federal, state, municipal, and commercial clients across the region.
- HDPE Pipe Fusion and Installation for Water and Gas
- High Pressure Firewater Line Installation
- Utility Installation, Inspection, and Testing
- Site remediation and restoration
- Mechanical Excavation
- NQA-1 Program
- AMSE Code Welding Program
License & Registrations
- Fire Sprinkler Responsible Managing Employee
- Sprinkler Certificate of Registration-Underground
- Master Plumbing License
- General Contractors
- ISNetworld Operator Qualification Certified
- Energy World Net Operator Qualification Certified
8601 East Amarillo Blvd.
Amarillo, TX 79108